Breast Cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi , everyone ,I would like some advice please ?

2014 I was diagnosed with breast cancer Her 2 ,Stage 3, tumour size 8 cm and under went

A mastectomy .It is nearly 3 years on and I have a dull ache in my breast and under my armpit

I am constantly tired and I'm now 50 years of age .

Any ideas what it could be please ? I also underwent Chemotherapy but never completed my treatments due to my Personal Manager informing me that she could only keep my job open for so long hence I returned to work. I also should have completed Herceptin treatments for a year but only had 3 treatments .

Any advice please ??

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ally I have no advice but please go back and get it checked out asap x
  • Posted

I'm sorry about your dignossis. That is just horrible how your employer did you. I would recommend talking with your oncologist. Definitly have it looked at as soon as possible it could be a number of things but in your case you need to be extra cautious. Bring anything up that is concerning you to your doctor. Also I would like to refer you to a site it's called breastcancer.org some of the ladies have been there for years just helping people with questions. I've been a member since 2014 myself. I hope you find the site useful. I really hope you find some answers to your concerns. Good luck to you and I hope all is well.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.