Breast cancer symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

i know everyone has that moment when they look up something and it seems like the your symptoms are aligning with the most serious condition but i am genuinely scared because i cant not find any where that has more information. most websites are reporting just about swollen lymph nodes, irritation with nipple, lumps. while i know these ARE the symptoms are their any drastic symptoms that for sure happen?

right now my i have a extremely inverted nipple, however id like to note that my nipples were mostly inverted for most of my life and within maybe the last few years they have been (although not completely regular) not as inverted. in these last weeks i noticed this nipple inverted again and is much more than ever. also it became kind of sensitive, not much to the touch like if i just touch it with my finger but if its in my bra and i brush past it it feels weirdly sensitive. and yesterday it got so irritable that a few times i had to try to move that breast around in my bra so its less uncomfortable. Its not continuous and the first time it happened i couldn't put my finger on what the sensation was but i can best describe it as like a burning sensation. and when i looked that up that's when i started seeing this breast cancer stuff. i figured i do better examining when i got home in the shower but fell asleep early. now i woke up in the middle of the night and was reminded because i felt the slight burning. i now realize i may have a lump by nipple and now im scared for my life )): i have no nipple discharging or bleeding and the skin doesn't look much different from the other nipple but as i stated it is VERY inverted and there's this knot by it.

i do have Hidradenitis suppurativa and have heard it can be on breast, i mention it because it bas caused me to think i has scared into thinking i bad other conditions due to irritation and swelling but turns out it would just be a boil under my skin forming in a bad place. i also am having a bad flare up right but i have never had it on my breast area or anywhere close and this on my nipple seems to far under the skin for it to be a boil. honestly feels like a knot or lump )):

im only 21 and truly already have what feels like so many body conditions, so i am not only tired of it but i am extremely afraid and will probably have enough fear in the morning to go get it checked tomorrow but for right now are there any symptoms that i should FOR SURE have if it was this.

i should also note i recently got my first shot for the vaccine but i only see that it can cause swollen lymph nodes, that caused some women to look at breast cancer. but my lymph nodes seem to be pretty regular.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi - all your symptoms could be just hormone changes and nothing to worry about or as you state they could be more serious. Explain all your symptoms to your doctor and get a breast exam done by them too. If it's an infection they'll give you antibiotics.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.