breast concern

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am a 60 yr. Old male . My left breast is pretty large compared to my right side which is normally flat and not pertruding like the left side. I have been loosing weight and don't have much of a appetite. I am also sleeping a lot.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

This sounds cool concerning to me. I would definitely get this checked out by your doctor. Men can also get cancer of the breast along with benign masses as well. Do you have any distinct lump/mass you can feel? Definitly speak to the doctor about it. It could be a number of things but always better to be safe then sorry you didn't check into it. Good luck and I hope all is well.

• Posted

Oops sorry just noticed my comment said this sounds "cool concerning to me" I'm typing from a phone it was a typo. It was just supposed to say it sounds concerning to me I do apologise for the mess up. Just wanted to correct myself.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.