Breast lump anxiety... again :(

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi, so ive been on here for a while and recently got off after my health anxiety went down, but now its starting to come back a little...

i had this itch on the left side near my breast so as i was rubbing that area i felt a soft round lump near the edge of my breast and my arm pit. i was freaking out and spent 30 minutes trying to find it again but no luck... could this be something bad? im 20 and the last breast exam i had was in march, im very thin and my breast are small so my doc said itd be easier to feel things that would make me worry, should i worry at all? thanks in advance

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi Airisto, it's just normal to freak out even me would do the same if I found out something weird in my breast. I suggest consult to your doctor first before making or taking any medicine. It's better to be sure than just guessing. Who knows you might take something you shouldn't and make it worse instead isn't it? consult~ 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.