Breast lump in right upper breast

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi I am 51 years old and have fairly regular periods still. Last month I was a couple weeks late and during this time my right breast had a burning sensation and I found a lump on the upper part of my right breast thats tender if you touch it. my period has come and gone over a week ago now but the lump is still there but no burning or swelling anymore . Its just tender if you press on it.Im still feeling like your period is coming again like menstrual cramps feeling that comes and go im wondering if anyone else has experienced this or something similar.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.