Breast pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hy ladies. l have a pain if l press on my left breast in the upper side. l don't know if it is breast pain or rib pain. Do you feel your rib when you touch your breast? Do they hurt?

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi dear

last year i experience same..right upper side in breast in feel pain..then after few days feel nipple pain...In a week its goes itself ( Thanks to God )

I think its because of harmones fluctuation it happens

tk

• Posted

Hi dear

last year i experience same..right upper side in breast in feel pain..then after few days feel nipple pain...In a week its goes itself ( Thanks to God )

I think its because of harmones fluctuation it happens

tk

• Posted

l am not able to distinguish a Trieste breast pain from a rib pain. l only now that if l press on it hurts

• Posted

Hi all,

I advice you to pls have an ultrasound. I had 1 nodule on my breast 2 years ago. At post meno, I have 4. Thank God the doctor said no need for biopsy. Just monitoring by ultrasound every 6 months.

Yes I also feel tightness and sudden pain on my breast every no and then but at least I now know all is well and hormones are doing all this adjustments in our bodies. So for your peace of mind, have an ultrasound.

• Posted

l had an ultrasound 2 months ago...is it still valid?

• Posted

Hi Sabrina,

As far as I know 2 months ago is still valid. I meant if your latest ultrasound is good then nothing to worry about. All those 'breast pain and tingling sensations', I think, are part of the changes with hormones. Make sure to do your next scheduled ultrasound. For now, dont worry about it.

God bless

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.