Breast Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello everyone, hope everything is ok and you are doing well,

friend's of mine, who recently had covid-19 and right now is ok is suffering from breast pain, she had previously suffered from Calcium overdose due to over using the medicine, right now due to pain on her breast we have done some MRI and CT as well, but due to corona virus doctor appointment is for next two week, so I kindly seek your kind support to inform us about what we can do during this, most of the symptoms are:

• Pain in left breast area.
  • irritation (not sure on heart)
  • tiredness
  • unexpected period

I really appreciate your kind support in advance,

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Is your friend about 50 years of age and going through the menopause?Breast pain is quite common during this time due to fluctuating hormones and also periods can be very erratic. If she has been without a period for 2+ years then yes that could be a cause for concern, but often nothing is found. You are doing all the right things and she is now waiting to see her doctor so the only other thing she could do is to take Ibuprofen to help relieve the breast pain and please reassure her . All these symptoms could be nothing at all.

• Posted

Dear Marina,

Thanks for your kind reply, she is about 32 years old.

• Posted

She could also try taking Evening Primrose oil which is recommended for painful breasts.

• Posted

If she is 32 then its probably hormone problems. Why is the period unexpected? Did she think she was pregnant? Was it a normal period, or just spotting. Has she had any results from the scans?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.