Breast pain, neck pain, shoulder pain

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi Ladies,

where do I start, the list changed from month to month.

Here are my symptoms:

-left shoulder pain

-neck pain -across my shoulders

-left breast pain(feels more like a bruise)

-left arm tingles, under soft part of upper arm feels bruised

-anxiety increases closer to my period

-soar mouth and throat

-eye floaters

-discharge closer to monthly flow

-light headed /tired

-cold feet

I just recently gave up coffee😣

any suggestions for what else I can eat or take to help me get over these symptoms?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

i feel exactly the same and will anxiously watching for any posts that let us know what may have helped. hang in there! 😃

• Posted

Hi are you in menopause? Have you had your hormones tested? I'm in perimenopause and have anxiety and some breast pain from having super low progesterone. Unfortunately when they gave me natural progesterone tho I felt better mentally I gained a ton of weight quickly. So be careful and find a doctor that knows how to balance hormones. Sadly I haven't found an expert yet in CA. For anxiety they just gave me clonazapam. But I'm also trying some chinese herbs from an acupunturist that I think are calming. Also taking magnesium helps my muscle aches some. Like 500mg at night every day.

• Posted

Yes, I'm 50 and started getting these symptoms 2 years ago.

i had my breast checked and I'm ok, 🤗

I'm trying to stay of coffee and hope my hormones will settle down

• Posted

Hiii dear

me too having same symtoms as u. along with ur all symtoms i have Shaking, Head pressure and off Balance issues too..didnot find any remedy to overcome these fully.🤣🤣

I think they all will go as we reach menopause..they all r speed breakers of Peri Road..

Reagarding things which can be used to reduce symtoms . Increase ur water intake it help in hot flashes..i started taking flax seeds daily in diet..hot flashes little reduce ..Have alot of fruits and green veg in diet.

I started taking Vit B12 and vit D from last few months..Donot know they r helping or not..Dr advise so i started .

tk

• Posted

Thx you, I was taking b12, but stopped, I will also add Vitamin D to my daily 🤗

• Posted

Y u stopped dear B12 ...its not useful..me having but didnot feel much diffrence in my symtoms

me too thinking to stop having from 3 months but much improvements

• Posted

HI gilly

Am having all the symstoms you describe

same near my periods to . my pain from left has now move to the right breast feel brusied plus the ribs that connect also hurt. ive was taking all sort of vitmains but didt know which one was helping .

now just past week am only taking menopace amd have notiticed some improvement with my pains and is helping my anxiety . still not 100% but deffo helping so am only going to stick to that for now .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.