Breast Pain & Shoulder Blade Pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have been getting really bad shoulder blade pain on the right side & right sided breast pain, its coming from my shoulder blade all the way through to my breast, i have had a check and cannot feel any lumps but its agony, i have got an appointment with the doctor next week but struggling in the meantime, i feel a little short of breath but not sure if this is my own anxiety causing that or if i am actually breathless, im starting to worry that its aomething more worrying x

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi Emma

hove are you getting on ?

did you manage to see doc and how are you feeling?

I had a left breast pain for 3 months now ,sometimes armpit.

gp checked it 3 times and said there is no reason for concern or a referral .fed up

hope to hear from you soon

• Posted

Hi ya, its rubbish isnt it, i went to breast clinic in January this year because of the pain and my mind was put at rest but the pain is still there and as i said in my shoulder blade to, i have an appointment with my GP tomorrow see if there is anything else they can do, i am not sure if its the shoulder causing breast pain or the other way round, i just know that its not right to be in pain in your boob!

They always tell you, you know your own body so id say listen if your not happy also go back as you can never be too sure, ask for a second opinion or referal to clinic xx

• Posted

hello ,thank you for your reply

it is rubbish 😦

I asked to be referred, but gp said there is no reason for it , some women just got pain in breast for no reason😕

I m tired of it 😪 I m feeling my boob day and night , constantly worrying about it.

then again gp thinks its just health anxiety

stuck and tired

let us know how about tomorrow ,good luck xx

• Posted

So i went back to GP they are refering me to Muscular Sekeltal again and want me to book in with physio, shes pretty sure my breast pain is caused by my shoulder kinda reffered pain, ive had breast pain for quite some time, ive had a mamogram, ultra sound and that was all clear, ive got big boobs but also they said i had dense breast tissue but no apparent cause for pain.

Youve definatley done the right thing even if they find nothing it will put your mind at rest which is what you need a little reassurance x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.