Breast pains. No period for 3 months. body aches. Feeling

Posted , 7 users are following.

I need some support please. I've been having breast pains. Mostly left breast, it started about 6 weeks ago and it's been ongoing, my last period was 3months ago. I feel down and depressed because of this pain. It's not sharp but dull, achy. I don't feel any lumps. It also radiates in my arms sometimes.

I do not know if it's serious or just a menopause issues. I feel my bones is aching too.

I need some support if any other ladies have this problem.

Thanks

Kadija.

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Edited

hi KADIJAH

i have the same is always the left and it start on top of the left shoulder bone on top and radiates to the breast and is dull and i touch it and it feels like a muscle pain and at times it feels it squezze me it takes my anxiety to a 100 thinking is my heart . im gonna get my period in a week and it flares. im so sick of it . for that pain i have been check since i have been 45 im now 49 and numerous visits to the Emergency ROOM . I notice i get it before my period, after the period and during my fertil days .

I ALSO have teeth ache and it comes and go. In 2014 i had a full heart work up and breast 3D MAMOGRAM and ultrasounds due to the pain in the shoulder and breast and all came back normal. but the pain stays and IM 100% sure is hormones. but anxiety takes over. i also have left hip pain and back pain . i was so desperate i pursache a position bed . I STILL have the pain .

• Posted

Hi I've been to the doctors for the last couple of years about this pain. But he says it's not my breast but my ribs. Under my breast. It's so exhausting as it makes me so depressed about this and I keep thinking the worse.

He has not sent me for further tests. He says I don't need to,?

I also have back pain started this week.

• Posted

i start it to wrote things down like this morning i woke up no pain and now im worry about my tooth feeling pain and there is the breast pain . so i know my period is coming so my body stary having this symptoms.

• Posted

I usually get this and other things at that time of month. My boobs are sore but especially the left one-- under it. Like your Dr says the ribs. I have this for a day or two then I'm off to the next thing. Just wanted to put something out there--- not saying that is is happening to you BUT if you continue to have pain (mainly down the left arm) I would check it out. When I have the left boob thing I get anxious about my heart.

• Posted

I have this too. My breasts are constantly sore. They feel heavy and full. It is not a pleasant feeling. On an unrelated note, I was so confused by your thumbnail pic. Then, I realized it was upside down. HA!!

• Edited

This is exactly what I am experiencing right now. It feels as if you wrote my story. I'm 44, I haven't had period in two months, right breast pain started about 6 weeks ago, it varies, sore, achy, tender. My shoulder and armpit hurt as well. It's giving me crazy health anxiety. I have an appointment in a month for ultrasound but every day it's aches and pains is not the best way to live. This perimenopause symptoms are becoming unbearable. This is an old post but I am hoping others will see this and share if they are experiencing the same issue. This forum is god sent 🙏🏼

• Edited

hey ampat1 just wanted to say i have the same symptoms but left breast! pain in different areas of breast, shoulder and in to my back .... ive been to the doc a few times in the past... one said chest wall muscle while another said hormones...because of the pain i always having a feel around for lumps and did feel something last week. went to doc straight away who said its not likely anything to worry about but she did refer me for reassurance so i have an appointment tomorrow at the breast clinic to double check....

• Posted

Thank you Suzanne for your response. Glad you're going tomorrow to get it checked. Wish you all the best. These aches and pains are the biggest reason for my anxiety, my mind just goes off thinking all kinda scenarios.

• Posted

100% agree and know exactly what you mean!!! our minds can be our worst enemy at times. what did your doc say before they referred you for the ultrasound? here's hoping you get some answers and reassurance at your appointment. forgot to say I'm also thinking perimenopause as I'm 46... x

• Edited

My doctor didn't say much except, there are cysts (I've had them in the past) so just want to take a better look at it and make sure.

• Posted

well hope all is ok. i had my check last week and what i felt is nothing to worry about... a fatty lump apparently!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.