Breast Question

Posted , 3 users are following.

So this has been on my breast for a couple of days. It is bumpy but I have not felt any lumps in my breast. Do you think it could be cancer or something else? Has anyone had anything similar to it? It does not feel warmer than any other part of my skin. 

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the icon at the top right of reply boxes.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I don’t understand. How can you upload an image? Please help. 
    • Posted

If you cannot upload an image from a phone then you can use the desktop version of the site and use the icon highlighted in the image below (click to enlarge).
  • Posted

Amy,

Do you have an actual picture of the lesion on your breast? The moderator may have deleted a link to a site, but usually do not delete pictures of an individual's skin lesions.

The moderators do not want anything promoting a product or with bias.

You may want to describe the lesion.

Red, itchy, circle, patch, bumps, blisters, vesicle-blisters, pustules, linear, scaley and size in inches or mm.

Regards,

Merry Juliana

• Posted

Hi

I am recovering from BC   

My advice to you is see your GP for immediate advice/referral for tests. No one, not even a BC Consultant can diagnose anyone without mammogram/scan/biopsy.  The sooner you seek advice the sooner you will get peace of mind.  If it is cancer the sooner it is treated the better your survival   Good luck and see your GP as soon as possible 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.