Breast & Shoulder Blade Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

just after a little advice, i have had breast pain for quite sometime now, ive been seen in breast clinic twice now in 2years and noting has been found which i great however i have a really bad pain in my shoulder blade that is radiating through my breast, of course Dr Google threw me a curve ball and popped up with a story of a lady that first had pain in her shoulder blade then found a lump 3 months later she found a lump so obviously now i am thinking this is me, i have an appoinment with my gp on tuesday as the pains getting worse...

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I suppose the doctor is just being honest, but innocent until proven guilty. I do not think you are guilty or ever were. Massage your breasts and exercise.

• Posted

Hi did you ever get an answer to your pain?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.