Breast, sternum and chest pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

it started ages ago I started to get breast and rib pain and having health anxiety it made it even worse to the point I was constant checking myself multiple times away. finally I was referred to the breast clinic where I had a mammogram, ultrasound scan and physical check where nothing sinister was found , but It did show that I had beast necrosis. but I'm still getting under arm pain , my sternum is tender if I press on it along with a few ribs on the right side . I do get injections in my shoulder as I do quite a bit of lifting and carrying as I have a disabled child who is 7 years old so I think I've pulled muscles in my shoulder and neck which is also painful . has anyone has symptoms like mine or got fat necrosis?. I've no one really totally to as I'm single mom which 3 kids .

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

That sounds like a lot to deal with! I don't have necrosis, but I do have a lot of breast pain, especially the under side of them. I am talking with Drs to see if it's hormonal. I found a lump right over my costco pain site that we are still testing. Ultrasound and mammo came back clear, but it's there and so tender. Waiting on an MRI.

I hope this info helps some.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.