Breast tenderness, inverted nipple

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just would like some advice and support been feeling my boob a lot lately and my boob felt really tender so Just to be safe went the doctors and for many years I’ve had an inverted nipple so that Wasn’t a worry but the doctor has said it’s a red flag for breast cancer which is really scary for an 18 year old to hear to tomorrow I have a hospital appointment has anyone been through anything similar???

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello I’m also having a similar issue and I’m also 18, except for me I’m having quite bad nipple and breast pain so I’ve decided I will go to the doctors about it as even though it’s very scary it is a symptom of breast cancer and the sooner you can treat it the sooner you will recover smile 
    • Posted

I have my appointment at the hospital tomorrow, youll probably get referred as well as they have to be safe, best of luck 
    • Posted

Hiya,

I know its been a while since you posted, just wanted to know what the hospital said about your inverted nipple?

I have one of the same, however no other symptom.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.