Breasts feel full

Posted , 5 users are following.

HI does anyone no of any medication that may reduced the breast aches and size , age 58, everything I eat seems to give me full breasts, given up lots of food, bin going on for years thank you

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

have u tried taking turmeric tablets if not try that l or add it to ur food daily x

• Posted

Have you seen a doctor about this?If you are taking any sort of hormone that could be one reason for your breast problems

Are you overweight? A new and well fitting bra can help.

Try taking Evening Primrose oil capsules.

• Posted

Hi Susan,

Have you tried taking probiotics? I heard probiotic are also good at breast pains. I actually took it since I got mastitis from breatfeeding but eventually I learned that it's cool at any breast issues. Before you try it, I suggest ask your doctor if you can take it. I hope this helps 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.