Breath Issues

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi I have bad breath issues!!! I need help bad!!!! I've been dealing with this since I was 17.. Yes I brush my teeth several times a day..I had some cavities took care of them, went to an ent doctor had lpr took medicince for that didnt help.had a hernia took meds Didnt help!!! Had tonsil stones had tonsis removed didnt help. Do saline flushes dont help baught countless stuff activated charcoal pillsband toothpaste, brush with baking soda, take garlic pills i think i might have Candida took wheatgrass pills dosing on high vitamin C doses probootics and prebiotics magnesium hcl pills Now chlorophyll in liquid form Tons of toothbrushes flosser machine mustard oil coconut oil for oil pulling I did it all and its not helping its embarrassing as Hell I just started a new job and i talk but i cant express myself because of this problem and i work in the nursing field so i have to talk i cant stand this situation doctors are of no help i searched countless forums looking and reading and trying to find a root cause and NOTHING IS HELPING....any info would be appreciated....Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you still take garlic pills? My father used to take them and his smell was just sooo horrible. Try cut them off. Maybe you have acid reflux? This can cause bad breath too..
  • Posted

Please try Colloidal Silver or Silver hydrosol...which is a very similar product.  Plenty of information online to inform you. I prefer the Silver Hydrosol....worked for me. 

• Posted

Had you investigated your mouth, where the smell comes from? Possible areas are

1). in between teeth ( where food gets stuck)

2). back of tongue (white coating)

3). tonsils (tonsil stones)

Above three can be addressed directly with proper brushing, tongue scraping, gargling, flossing, mouth washes, home remedies,...etc. Also i read comments saying that we get BB issues due to Post Nasal Drip, Poor Digestion, Acid Reflux, H.Pylori, Constipation,...etc. Rule out the area to be focused and try working on that part. Just like you, I am also a sufferer. Hope we'll find a breakthrough.

• Posted

It could be your diet. What do you eat?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.