Breathing and Yawning

Posted , 2 users are following.

Im 18 yrs old, and I've been haviing these issues since august last year.

First I thought it was one thing, doctor said I don't have that. I've now had a blood test which says im extremely vitamim d deficient.

Anyway, since August ive been yawning excessively -even when not tired- as well as gasping and taking deep breaths. These problems are on and off, they will last for a few days to a few weeks, then for a few days to a few weeks they'll calm - I'll still gasp but not as much

The yawning has resulted in jaw aches and throat pains.

Occasionally I'll get aches and pains in my chest and throat, sometimes they'll get worse/or better when I stand or sit in a certain position.

Due to excessive yawning, I thought it was Mnd, but the doctor told me I'm too strong for me to have that after checking my muscles.

Im not convinced vitamin d deficiency is the cause. Im extreme worrier when it comes to health.

Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I forgot to note, that sometimes my yawns are surpressed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.