Breathing difficulties and head rush

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, I'm 23 years old male. Suffering from breathing difficulties and other symptoms like head rush, pressure in left side of the head like 3 years now. The most exhausting is breathing problem that comes and goes almost everyday, it's starts slowly and from an exclusive breathlessness that stays all day , i need to take very deep breath every time, but this make the situation more worse. I also feel something in head when this breathless start, specially the left side of my head feels squeezed or pressured and sharp pain. I can feel the heavy pulse on my neck and head, I feel very weak, muscle spasm if this breathless stay for long time. I also noticed, my breath come back to normal after taking shower but my head feels heavy and dizziness. I have seen many doctors many times they can't figure it out what's wrong. I always think that there is something wrong with me and i'm the one who have this unique situation. I'm really done with this, i'm super exhausted and i don't know what to do. No medicines seems to work. It is affecting my sleep and my performance.

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

if you have seen many doctors what tests have they done on you so far?

• Posted

Are you saying you have seen lots of doctors and none of them have suggested any diagnosis? As Moon says what sort of tests did they do? Have none of the doctors given you any advice? Are you in UK or the US?

• Posted

They done blood test, ECG, ct scan of sinus everything came back normal. they said i have anxiety and prescribed me anti depressant meds and sleep med 3 years ago and i was suffering from massive sleep problem as well as irregular heart beat. eventually this problems are gone now. Recently i started getting new symptoms like feeling dizzy almost every time, breathless, pressure/rush/pain in left head, pressure behind the eyes and noses and ears. So i decided to see a new neurologist. This time doctor took my history and give me a sinus ct scan, came back fine and said drink water properly and suggest to eat vegetables and prescribed me two meds one is Flunarizine and Montelukast.

and i'm from Bangladesh.

• Posted

you need to get a breathing test done. SUGGEST a PULMONARY FUNCTION TEST (pft)

• Posted

im in the same boat as u brotha, please message me and keep me updated. been over 3 years for me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.