Breathing in Chest Pain

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys has anyone here ever had any issues when breathing in it hurts so bad? For me it's on my left side of chest. So painful to breathe and so worried.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Yes, Many times when I have upper back pain it radiates everyplace.  I feel out of breath and start breathing harder.  Then It's like every muscle is sore along with my sternum too.  If I try to sneeze my body goes to inhale but it stops because it is too painful.  

• Posted

Hi Mike, It could be nothing, but the normal recommendation for chest pain is to get a medical check up ASAP. As it is on the left side, I would say more so that you should get it checked ASAP. Again it could be nothing, but it's best to be sure x

• Posted

Hi mike. Ive always suffered with left hand chest pain with my anxiety. At the moment ive had it for 6 weeks non stop. My breast bone feels bruised and it hurts so does my back and shoulder blades and hurts to take a deep breath, I also feel breathless all the time. Ive had bloods and tests done and alls fine. My doc has put it down to my musles beening tense and tight cos of the anxiety and also acid reflux. This time it also moves to my right side at times too and under my breasts. Hope you are feeling well soon xx
    • Posted

So sorry to hear Bev. It's certainly no way to live. Anxiety is just such a monster there needs to be more research put into it. Reading a book at the moment called D.A.R.E by Barry McDonagh. It is very good well worth a read on how to overcome anxiety. Hope you get well soon. X

• Posted

Thank you everyone for the replies. Been to docs and has put it down to very tense chest muscles. Pain is excruciating at times. Hope you all feel better soon. smile
    • Posted

Thanks Bev, sent a reply to you earlier but it's been moderated.

• Posted

Hi Mike, that's good to hear smile get well soon xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.