breathing problems while excited now

Posted , 2 users are following.

Oh my god I really think I have been miss diagnosed and this breathing is causing my anxiety ! It's snowing sof I was excited like a child I then went to go out and felt my breathing get tighter and cut out again how can it do it when your excited ? I was not anxious one bit I feel I'm going crazy this has been nearly 4 months of this on and off now what is happening to me I can't live life normal ! Even though I feel myself again for once

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Stephx I have a word with your doctor explain exact what you have put here. Even print  it off. Your GP is best place to understand your medical history and prescribe or send you for suitable treament
    • Posted

I read you other message and have extreme high and extreme lows of anxiety is definitely worth get advice on
    • Posted

Thanks Jimmy just feels as though im been misdiagnosis and everything is just been put down to anxiety I know I have it but there ignoring the reason I am having it which is the breathing thing and iv noticed nobody really has breathing problems unless it's a panic attack ! Thanks I'm off to doctors today will tell him/her straight that something needs doing
    • Posted

Make it clear to them that is screw your daily life and if it was anxiety then why does it not settle. It needs further support from your gp I think. That said you should keep looking at things like books on prescription, that the NHS  is linked to and get some information about some self help to. Your doctor cant do all the work and you at some point need to take some control too. I am sure you are doing all the self help things anyway so just keep the fight back on anxiety and your health going
  • Posted

You probably have to much candida in your body, drink some real coconut juice and if you feel nausea then that is it, do a coconut juice cleanse it has to be 100% juice natural
    • Posted

Al76600 how can you make such a  ? Just wonder where candida ( yeast infection ) came from an what you based your diagnosis on ?
  • Posted

IM just putting it out there candida has all types of symptoms but most people dont figure it out doctors say its anxiety everyone has candida in there body but if you dont take care of your intestines which hold most of your immune system candida begins to overgrow, real coconut kills candida it is candidas worst nightmare.It goes in your lungs ,throat, sinuses , then everywhere, until you control it
  • Posted

I have not got a yeast infection .

Thanks Jimmy my doctor again could not explain these breathing problems they was a lot of shrugs and he did not check anything just talking he said my holter results have cone back normal so that's good been waiting over a month ! Then he said that he can not explain my breathing problems he tried to tell me to stop drinking coffee and tea ect but I told him I do not drink them because it makes me anxious ect then he said there's not really anything else he can suggest my bloods have been Norma my heart has come back normal so he told me to stop worrying also he told me that the anxiety meds just don't seem to agree with me he said I could put you on beta blockers but it's not worth the side effects s I'm just not too sure what's going on and I guess I'll never know thanks

• Posted

Your doctor has a made a harsh decision on the beta blockers but then I guess he know you medical background and why they could be risky. I guess I am also surprised that no CBT or Talk Therapies have been offered. If I were you I find out the crisis number for your local trust and ask them for some advice. Explain the situation and that nothing seem to be being offered and you really need the help to get thru
    • Posted

Stephx how are things for you now are you any better ?
  • Posted

hi, just read your posting here. I have the exact same symptoms and issues as yours. Doctors couldn't find anything wrong with me too. Everything came back normal and negative, but i'm dealing with this everyday. I just want to know if you are okay now or is it still happening because mine started last year and until now i'm dealing with this, and it affects my lifestyle. I hope to hear from you. Thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.