Brian hemorrage or brain tumour

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi people, I’m 19 years old male. I suffer from health anxiety badly. Always been anxious of my health but this year has been the worst ever. Ive got a sensation and a pain in my head and it’s making me feel a little confused and weird. I woke up during the night with muscle tension and just felt so weird. I’m so scared I have a Brian tumour or haemorrhage!! Could someone help me out. I’ve had blood tests but general health and it was all good doctor said but I feel like It won’t be long until I drop down died. It’s worrying me sick. I have a sore neck aswell please help is this anxiety or is this a serious condition 

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

The blood test would have screened for inflammatory markets which would be raised if you had a tumour. And aneurisms are usually very quick with no warning symptoms (my uncle died from a brain aneurusm and apparently it was really quick...he just collapsed with no ill feelings).

I know how worrying it is having something and not knowing what's going on. You could have pulled a muscle in your neck. I used to get that a lot from sleeping at weird angles. Have a chat with your go about your worries...dont be embarrassed as they get a lot of worried patients smile

• Posted

Hi you should probably go back to ur gp for another check up and have some test done like CT SCAN or MRI SCAN hope everything is okay and hopefully you won’t drop dead died
  • Posted

I’m just Panicking even more now. With all comments. Thanks for ur comments tho. Hopefully I don’t drop down died or have one. Headaches have been ok 
    • Posted

Don't worry bud. It's very unlikely to be anything serious. Like I say it could just be muscle strain. Hope you feel better soon.

• Posted

Plz don’t worry I’m sure it’s nothing serious if it was the doctors would have let you no

Go back to your gp 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.