bricanyl

Posted , 4 users are following.

Was prescribed bricanyl inhaler 3 days ago following a bout of

pneumonia. Dr suspects a touch of asthma? Has anyone

experienced palpitations after taking it. Is it just until I get used to it? Never had to use one before so its a new experience? Would

be grateful for feedback .

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I use Bricanyl inhaler and also nebulise Bricanyl.  I get a little shaky after using it.  I changed to Bric from Ventolin because I found I did get palpitations with Vent.  We are all different though and some folks prefer Ventolin.  It would be best to havd a chat with your GP - there may be something else which suits you better.

Good luck

cx

• Posted

I had severe palpitations after ventolyn . brecanyl agrees with me. You might consider going back to your gp and ask to change the reliever
  • Posted

I had palpitations afterventolin, but am fine with brecanyl. You might be the other way round.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.