Bridesmaid soon any cure?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi,

I got my 'herald patch' on my shoulder 8 weeks ago and then developed the other red itchy patches over my neck, stomach, back and a few on my legs and arms about 4 weeks ago. More appearing so i don't think it will be going any time soon! I'm trying a sunbed this afternoon to see if that helps. My main concern is that i'm going to be bridesmaid at my best mates wedding on 1st June and i really can't look like this. My GP has told me to come back at the end of April and if its no better i was wondering what i could ask for? Any advice?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Dear SF ,

I believe the mark will turn to very fade by 1st June . However , if you want a perfect skin complexion , I think is pretty hard though.

However, you may apply tanning lotion on your back , to make the tone of colour of your body to be even. :lol:

This is my suggestion.

I'm now in my 12th week of PR.

• Posted

My daughter suffers from this, and she was told to take high dose Omega 3. She has been taking this for 2 months now, and a big improvement is evident, it only seems to have been getting better for the last 2 weeks, though. But she's much happier with it now, and her confidence is returning.

Hope this helps. smile

• Posted

hi ginantonic16,

I also taking omega 3 now .. read it from this forum , i go for a try.

Well , the marks seem to turn better ..

however, the mark around my chest area still abit more obvious compared to other parts.

Hope it'll get well soon.

Let's fight against PR ! smile

• Posted

I hope it clears for you b4 the wedding, but at least if it doesn't, it won't show on the photos unless they're close-ups!

Have you taken omega 3. I've had this rash for two weeks now and I also stopped eating fish this year so wonder if i'm lacking oils. I'm gonna get some anyway and see what happens. I'm getting more spots/marks every day and they look minging but they're not on my face or lower legs or forearms - yet!

I hope the condition improves for you, stay positive and try not 2 worry or stress about it. You'll have a fab day anyway and the more positive you are, the more no-one else will care either. Just laugh it off. My boyfriend has an undiagnosed rash (on his face poor sod) so we're like a couple of lepers! Unclean.. !!!

You've gotta laugh about it, between itching! Yuk..

lots of love Nikki xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.