Bright Line Eating weight loss plan

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone tried the BLE method of losing weight? I know several ladies that have lost a lot of weight with it. There is a book out and I read that, and just started it three days ago. The premise is to eliminate sugar and flour, and eat mostly protein, fruit, and veggies (lots). I would just like to hear from others about it and if it had any long term effects.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Protein is good for muscles and weight gain, through working out with heavy weights. Eating flour products are good, its good because fibre and protein comes from flour, but if eating flour too much can cause heart problems. I think you are doing a good thing, i would just say that too much of anything can be bad for us.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.