British Spine Register

Posted , 2 users are following.

Some time after a spinal operation, has anyone been asked to complete a questionnaire, and did they do this, even if they were not happy with the results of the operation or the surgeon?  We're the happy that they did this sometime afterwards?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Nanny, I didn’t even know there was such a questionnaire never mind complete one! Have you completed one?

Linda x

• Posted

Hi Linda

Thank you for your interest.

i started to complete the questionnaire 1st usual name,date of birth email address, next question, would you recommend this operation/surgeon to a friend.  Yes or Quite, so I Quited. I been discharged and have had no diagnosis. I have no idea how he got my new email address.

The surgeon sent the email with this questionnaire in the early hours this morning., I don't know how he got my new email address, hoping I was well and would I complete this questionnaire! Which is what made me ask this question 

• Posted

Hi Nanny,

If it was me I would get a new surgeon! You could go through your National Health Authority to find out how they got your new email address if you didn’t give it to them. It doesn’t sound right to me that a surgeon would send a letter like this. Their name is always on the bottom of letters but that doesn’t mean he sent it! 

Linda

• Posted

Hi Linda

i have got a new surgeon, had a full spine MRI today.. The rest is my curiosity.  I just wondered if any other members had come across this register.

Thanks for your interest Linda

kind regards Nanny SGB.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.