Broke my nose January 2017 now I’m starting to worry. Please help.

Posted , 2 users are following.

So January 2017 I got my nose broke severely, like as soon as I was hit I blacked out a little, blood instantly was coming out, I deviated my septum, had a massive headache, my nose was so crooked, I had two black eyes, and I never went and got any of this looked at. It also gave me a nasal polyp. I took some headache meds and went to bed and went on with my life even though it hurt like hell. I’ve always been afraid I was gonna have problems from it, so yesterday around 2 pm I was playing with my phone and had it hanging over my head and I accidentally dropped it and it fell right where my nose is broke at and I got a headache from it and my left nostril bled from it. Well I just took some Tylenol and went to sleep and I woke up at 3 am with a bad headache and took more meds and went to sleep and I woke up again at 11 am and still had the headache. It hurt so bad right above my left eye and next to my nose and right above my nose. I took 2 more tylenol and it finally went away around 5 pm. I had a little bruise on my nose but that’s all. I’m so scared I have broke my nose more or I have caused a brain bleed. Does anyone have any advice to calm my mind? I’m really scared. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My advice go to your GP ASAP it will need X-ray or CT scan.
    • Posted

I called and left a message to see if he wanted me to come in and I haven’t got a call back. Could it have caused me to bleed on my brain??? Or what serious could be happening that I need to rush.
  • Posted

Phone GP for an appointment, you just need to get it looked at.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.