Broke my radia last head eight weeks ago and the pain is really bad again. Help!

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone,

I'd really appreciate some help please. i fractured my radial head eight weeks ago and the doctors also think i dislocated my elbow too, but it popped itself back in. they were considering surgery at first but then decided to manage it conservatively. my problem is that yesterday the pain got really bad again, it almost feels like im back to the beginning stages of my recovery again. it feels like my arm is burning and every time i move it its excruciating. i can also feel a lot of movement in my arms. i cant straighten my arm at all! is this normal? should i be worried? im not seeing my doctor for another two weeks. i know elbow breaks take a long time to recover from but should i be seeing more progress? thank you! 😃

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Get in contact with your doctor again, asap. Pain like that can be sign something is not right - better safe than sorry.

• Posted

thank you for your response! that's what i was thinking but was worried about jumping the gun. 😃

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.