Broken glass feeling?

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi guys,

for the past two months on and off i have been experiencing very mild (but annoying) irritation on my anus akin to broken glass (not as bad and not when passing stool). ive ruled out herpes as i have no sores which has been confirmed by a doctor and have also ruled out thrush as i took thrush treatment to no avail. u hope someone is able to help as its very anxiety inducing. i have been researching like crazy and i cant find any instances involving the mild broken glass feeling when not passing stool. it doesnt hurt for me to pass stool at all. i also have diabetes and am constipated constantly as a result of my medication.

TIA!

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.