Broken Nose almost 3 years now

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was very upset I was being coerced by a random perpetrator about where I am sex trafficked each night when I sleep. Then I pretended to be punching him very hard which he was not with me but somewhere outside in a car coercing me preparing to sexually in assault me and was assuming repeatedly asking for consent of a woman thereabout which I am also unwilling, and when I did so, I accidentally hit my nose very hard.

It began bleeding and I was unaware it was broke. After a couple weeks I had another nosebleed at random but this time there was tissue that came out of my nose which appeared to be brain. I asked a doctor but he claimed it wasn't broke but I am sure he was in denial and just didn't want to treat me. I haven't been able to be seen by a doctor and am busy ending the sex trafficking so I can be seen by a doctor.

I know that I should not be eating food, but I have and I am trying to stick to a soft drink diet which has sufficient calories. I haven't seen any self care remedies or treatment for a broken nose. I only have to try not to eat food, end the sex trafficking and get to adequate medical care as soon as I can.

Additionally, I have stomped very hard on a sidewalk on several occasions when I was deranged and completely outraged about sexual perpetrators threatening me about what they will do when I sleep. I would never stomp again but then I was so deranged. Another concern is I slept outside in a sleeping bag and woke up to snow, could the overnight freeze have frozen my nasal cavity? And another concern is when I was in bed and being sexually harassed and wasn't so trained in reality and tried to take down and below my bed lifting my body by my feet almost doing a headstand, some of the dumbest crap I've ever done. Any of these incidences could have caused the condition.

Is anyone familiar with the condition and the best ways to best care for it?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.