Broken Shoulder

Posted , 2 users are following.

I broke my shoulder and had surgery in Oct 2019 since then I've been in Pt. Slight improvement with my motion. My doctor now is saying at my 6 month mark he will be doing the shoulder/arm MUA . I've read a lot of stories. Has anyone ever had to go on disability. I'm not sure of my outcome I have a plate and 15 screws in my shoulder and have already been told I will not get to my 180 range . Very discouraged right now.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

ho wow .

broken then plated and screwed now loss of motion. my main worry would be is the shoulder up to the stress of the manipulation to break the impingement you have.

not being a worry wort. just having the MUA in its self can injury an already fragile state.

please do lots of research as with most of us here we seem to know more about FS than most general doctors worryingly.

seen lots of you tube of it being done. read it takes a lot of recovery after.

anyone else on this

colin

• Posted

Thanks Colin for the info I'll definitely keep researching this I'm glad I came across this group It's been very informative

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.