Bronchitis

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've got Bronchitis and I'm really poorly with it, I was put on Doxycycline and was sick and had the runs, was throwing up yellow bile in the Morning and was nauseous throughout the day so I got changed to Clarithromycin and exactly the same thing happened! Don't know what to do can someone give me some advice please ??

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Roxithromycin is great for bronchitis or anything respiratory related and is generally better tolerated

Make sure ur eating while taking the antibiotics and most importantly you compliment it with probiotics !   It’s very important to protect ur flora.  It can also help u with the nasty side effects

If you can source some saccharomyces boulardii probiotic it’s the best one as it’s Resistant to antibiotic distruction

Good luck hun. Speedy recovery xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.