Brown discharge

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had my last period on 13th April. On 24, my boyfriend and I got together. We didnt have sex. I gave him an oral and he came inside my mouth. Whatever little of his cum was left was wiped off with a tissue. After about 5 mins of that, during which he touched my clothes and the surface of a water bottle, he touched the outer lips of my vagina. He didnt go near my entrance, just the lips. Its 19 May now, and I have been having brown discharge since yesterday. I read online that it could mean implantation bleeding.

A very important thing-I was diagnosed with pcos at the age of 16. Since then I took hormonal birth control pills for 3 years. Currently, I am on homeopathy. My periods have been more or less regular since the last 6 months, coming at an average of 40-45 days.

Its the brown discharge that has me scared. Could I be pregnant?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

I have had periods where I had brown blood and it lasted awhile. It never went to a full flow.

Best to take a pregnancy test and if the blood continues for a longer time than your normal period tell your doctor.

• Posted

I don't think this means you are pregnant hun. I was diagnosed with PCOS about 5 or 6 years years ago and have had the same thing on multiple occasions. 

At the moment I am actually having problems between that and bleeding. They are unable to stop it with hormones and I now have to wait to see a gynechologist to try and solve the problem. 

What you are experiencing is not uncommon with PCOS and is usually nothing more than dead blood cells. If it continues and you are really concerned then go see your gp to put your mind at rest. 

This is of course only from my own experience and what I have known other people experience but I am fairly confident it is nothing to worry about. 

Hope you found this helpful. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. I will of course answer to the best of my ability. 

All the best 

Cat 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.