Brown mark on penis head

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey there, I have this brown mark on my penis knob and I have had it for a while, I'm not sure if it is a wart or something else as I did notice it came a little after I had sexual contact. image

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Edited

CanI get some help?

• Posted

Anyone?

• Edited

I personally dont think its anything worry about. I have something similar on my penis tip. Been there for years and have been tested a few times, always negative. Sometimes skin coloring can just happen. It doesnt look like a wart or really any kind of STD I know about. Im also not a DR. Any other symptoms than the skin coloring? If you're really worried about it maybe consider an appointment with a dermatologist.

• Posted

Thank you, it causes no problems but I've always wondered what it was, I fear it was a genital wart for some time but it has never spread, if anything it looks like a mole or birthmark.

• Edited

how long has it been there?

• Posted

Just never wanted to see a doctor about it and came across this site not long ago

• Edited

dude I personally wouldn't trip at all then. But again, a Dermatologist appt is always easy and on the table. Im confident they'll just tell you its normal skin coloring or something of the sort, but I wouldn't trip.

• Posted

Alright, thanks for reassuring me man, I thought it was nothing but just wanted to make sure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.