BROWN SALIVA

Posted , 6 users are following.

Had reflux for around a year but have started spitting our brown saliva in the mornings, really starting to bother me, anybody else had this issue with reflux??

1 like, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Do you cough?Se your doctor could be infection in lungs ? Just a guess.
    • Posted

Hey, been to doctors gave me a once over, said lungs where fine, gave me bottle for a sample I took in and it came back as normal, very strange and annoying.
  • Posted

No but don't leave it go see your doctor it could be long infection 

• Posted

Hey, been to doctors gave me a once over, said lungs where fine, gave me bottle for a sample I took in and it came back as normal, very strange and annoying.
    • Posted

Been happening since November, haven’t coughed once I don’t think, it’s only there when I woke up in the morning, that’s why am guessing it’s coming from my acid reflux as it happens when I lay down. I live a heathy diet and am very active. I suffer with nosal blockage and I breathe through my mouth which cause me to have a dry mouth, in with ENT department this Tuesday so hopping they can resolve it, really causing me to stress in my life just want it solving 
    • Posted

I'm experiencing the same thing now. Was wondering what's the deal. Only when I sleep it happens. After I'm awake it goes away

• Posted

That’s for reply, been to doctors, took it a sample came back as normal, really strange 
  • Posted

Hi there I uses to spit a lot of mucus and blood especially in the morning and at nights. Blood stopped but mucus is still there.
  • Posted

Hi there I uses to spit a lot of mucus and blood especially in the morning and at nights. Blood stopped but mucus is still there.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.