bruise on the side of stomach wont go away

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm hoping someone can help me. since last year i've had this bruise looking thing on the side of my stomach. it never goes away and every now and then it'll flare up and get a bit swollen and it burns with or without touching it and sometimes it starts to peel off. today after a few months it flared up again and this time it looks like 2 more are coming out, i also noticed a red spot on my arm, stomach and my leg, and for some reason my lips are a bit red and they feel weird, also the inside of my mouth is a bit red. i've gone to the ER and primary DR but no one knows what it is? can someone please help 😦

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

This looks like ringworm to me. Not a worm but a fungal infection. Have you been given any ringworm treatment? May be worth a try

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.