Bruising on skin, leg and side abdominal pain

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi there. Ive been experiencing some really concerning symptoms lately and im not sure how worried I should be. It started about a month ago with feeling really tired and just wiped out. I then started getting some weird spotted bruising but they tend to vanish within a few days. Images attached. I have also been having pretty consistent leg pain as well. my lower legs have had this overall ache and pain everyday for the past month. I went to the doc to see what was happening but they brushed it off as being dehydrated even though my urine came back fine. I asked for blood tests but the doctor said it wasn't neccesary. Im starting to get really worried it could be a blood cancer. About a few years ago I remember having the same issues as well but without the bruising. They did a ton of tests and couldnt find anything wrong with me, so I'm kind of wondering if it could be another instance of this but its the bruising that has me really worried. what are your thoughts?

imageimageimage

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.