Bruising sore to touch 4 weeks post op

Posted , 5 users are following.

I'll be 4 weeks out in 2 days, but I'm still bruised and sore to touch. I'm still on the blood thinners for another week or so, but today the soreness to touch went from my inner thigh to my calf. Should I be concerned about blood clots?

Soreness is on inner part of calf muscle, not the back which is what I was told to look out for.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

My advice is tell a dr it's an easy test better to be safe I have been checked twice it's easy

• Posted

Hi Yomike, 

I agree with Janeane - have it checked out asap to get peace of mind - probably just tenderness and soreness from the surgery, but still 

Keep us posted okay?

how are you doing otherwise?

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Hi mike

I had a blot clot so if you are worried get it checked I was on blood thinners too!

Best wishes julie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.