bryan

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi we all help each other on here love just ask for help and there is always some one here dont forgey to get the book i mentioned look on the internet for it chin up love i had anxiety and depression for a long time but the book and the anxiety .com site pulled me thru

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi marareta ~

Just a note, since this entitled "Bryan" I do not believe anyone will stop by since it seems like a personal discussion. But if that's your goal, then it may work!  If not, you may want to change the discussion name?

Just a thought,

Frustrated

• Posted

I think the post from Marareta is meant for Bryan. I was following a post which you were following too, i have just looked back, think Maraeta has posted it on his own post instead of Bryan's?.
    • Posted

Ahh, good point.  Wasn't sure, though, if marareta knew this?  She could post to him in a private message, right?  Anyway, thank you for your response smile

Frustrated

• Posted

Thank you very much Marareta. It really helps. I know there is hope, I know it's not going to be easy but my mind, it feels sometimes like I don't want the help. I've had now to take time off from work for trouble I'm now having with my stomach. I am now having trouble with my brother who doesn't seem to repsect my wife or to include her into our family and we have been married for 4 years and I dont have the guts to confront him face to face. I dont know what to do 
    • Posted

Just tell him to back off.   If he values you as his brother, he should respect the fact that you're married for the long haul.  However, if you wife is egg'g him on with issues, perhaps you need to talk with her as well.  Possibly get the 3 of you together and one more non-bias person with you and talk it out.  If that cannot be done.  Then it's your brother's loss.  Move on. 

Frustrated

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.