bubble under tongue?? Pics!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Lumpy under tongue, and bubble?? Clear liquid

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I think that’s a mucocele. Caused by blocked salivary gland. They usually go away on their own but if they don’t you can consult with your dentist about having it removed. 
  • Posted

It looks like you have something on the bottom lip as well. I would avoid licking your lips until diagnostics are put together
    • Posted

Do you mean the pimple? Or you do you mean the dryness on her lips? 9571706 where do you live? Country wise or even state wise if you’re in the states? 
    • Posted

Ok thank you. Yeah it’s cold there. That was just in regards to the person making a comment regards something on your lip. I think you need to drink more fluids is all. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.