Bubbles coming out of tip of penis?

Posted , 5 users are following.

a week and a half ago i was at work and went to the bathroom. As I was peeing I felt gargling noises (nothing unusual there) however by the end of the urination flow my penis started pushing out what i think might be air bubbles and making noises as it was coming out. I have had this occur both when I pee and poop. Every time noise happens as it comes out. When this happens there is no pain. It is however stressing me out as I can't even get a doctor to tell me what that might be even though I showed him a video of it occurring. I did have pain urinating about 4 weeks ago for which i had a urine test that all came back negative and I had an ultrasound 3 weeks ago which came back negative as well (looking for kidney stones).

I have had diverticulitis for a couple of years with the last bad flareup a few months ago.

I have a different test scheduled soon but would like to know if the peeing/bubbles/noises is familiar to anyone else. When i'm at work because it makes noises i on purpose constantly stop the flow so the sounds don't happen as this is ambarassing sounds.

I do have urgency to pee on a regular basis and have had urgency most days over the last 4 weeks

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi some24210l

Go back too your doc regarding your frequent urination and ask for a referral to a Urologist who will look at your bladder internally via Cystoscopy examination and do all the checks necessary regarding your problem..

• Posted

Also, abstain from any sexual contact incase you may have a condition that can be passed on...

• Posted

Go back to your doctor and ask for a cystoscopy to check your bladder and ask for prostate examination.

• Posted

thanks guys. i have a feeling its an anal fistula but I'm no doctor. hopefully the CT scan I had on Wednesday can determine that this is the case. If not I will ask to see a Urologist as you guys suggest.

Meanwhile I have been put on antibiotics as the doctor wanted to cover a few scenarios. I would much prefer if thats all it was.

• Posted

well i'm officially nervous. ct scan results came in and they called for me to come in on friday. no idea what they found with the ct scan that they didn't with the ultrasound

• Posted

any update on the ct scan? I am going through the same thing

• Posted

Sorry everyone for not replying sooner. What I have is a Colovesical fisula (colon bladder fistula) which occurs between the bladder and bowel. You should however get a CT Scan to confirm that this is what is going on.

Fast forward to today and I was supposed to get an operation back in 2020 but the pandemic messed that up....still no idea what it will be taken care of but i no longer get bubbles and don't get UTIs if I drink plenty of water.

Still can't wait to get this taken care of though

• Posted

any update on what was wrong please. my hubby experiencing the same?

• Posted

Sorry everyone for not replying sooner. What I have is a Colovesical fisula (colon bladder fistula) which occurs between the bladder and bowel. You should however get a CT Scan to confirm that this is what is going on.

Fast forward to today and I was supposed to get an operation back in 2020 but the pandemic messed that up....still no idea what it will be taken care of but i no longer get bubbles and don't get UTIs if I drink plenty of water.

Still can't wait to get this taken care of though

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.