Bubbles in urine

Posted , 4 users are following.

i have been having this bubbles in my urine for almost 4 months. it create much bubbles when it hit the water or when it hit the side of the toilet bowl . it mostly disappear within 1 minute . i move out from a country where urinate on the ground to the northern part of usa . when i soak tissue in the water and remove it and pee . the bubbles is less and disappear within 3 seconds . this is giving me anxietyimage

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I suggest you Google "foamy urine". That will give you various sources of information.

• Posted

Hi There. Are you diabetic?? This is protein in your urine. I know as hub has been diabetic for 30 years and is familiar to me. You must get a urine sample analysed. Good luck.

• Posted

I forgot to add. Is the urine foul smelling?? Do you have any other symptoms. You may have a urine infection so get your urine analysed.

• Posted

I forgot to add. Is the urine foul smelling?? Do you have any other symptoms. You may have a urine infection so get your urine analysed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.