Bubbling sensation under the bottom of my right rib cage

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was diagnosed with multiple pulmonary emboli in March and I am on blood thinners and I am starting to feel a lot better than I was. But I am having a rather odd bubbling sensation under my right rib cage. It is at the bottom of my rib cage and it isn’t painful and it isn’t where I experienced any pain from the PEs. Does anyone know what this could be? 

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

I would go and get it checked out by your gp. I too had unprovoked bilateral pulmonary emboli last year but never had your symptoms. It will stop you worrying by getting it checked x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.