budgeting loan

Posted , 6 users are following.

how long does it take to get a budgeting loan

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

it takes 2 weeks hun x
    • Posted

It takes longer than this. If you ring and ask for a form or even if you go to your local job centre, it can take 7 days for them to recieve it. Then they write to you with an offer, which can take another 7 days. Then 7 days to return it. Another 3/4 days on top of that for the payment to go into a bank. That's why i said 3 weeks. Longer if you ask them to send you the forms to start with.

• Posted

three weeks i been waiting and still no decision i have never had a loan from them do you think i will get it as not due them anything
    • Posted

If you've been getting income related benefits for that last 26 weeks there's no reason why you shouldn't get it. I've had quite a few of these in the past. The max you can get depends on your circumstances and whether you have any other outstanding loans. Are you sure they recieved your form? DWP are very well known not to recieve things. Many times in the past i've posted things to them and they claim not to have recieved it. Give them a call and ask if they have.

• Posted

I actually do believe that the warehouses in Telford (Unit A & B) are not processing centres for mail but a storage facility for post that doesn't get opened during the day - come 5pm what is left is put in boxes and a forklift truck moves it to this special facility. Given the size of the two warehouses that sit side by side they are far too big to be just a post opening department.

• Posted

yeah received a text to say they have received it called yesterday but still no decision made they said they have til 1st of december to make decsion
  • Posted

I get these quite often and it's only ever taken approx 2 weeks.. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.