Bugs biting my skin or something else?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello all

hope you are doing well

any clue what might be causing this?

it is very itchy and they keep appearing new ones as the days go by.

imagei cant see any bug and i've cleaned my bedroom twice, changed everything . thank you.image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

It may be flea bites from a pet or any animal you have access to . Do you have a cat? The fleas may be in all the places the animal sleeps or lies., even in the carpet. If you dont have any pets ,do you visit anyone with a pet? Try taking an antihistamine tablet , 1 a day for 2 weeks to help with your itching but if you suspect its fleas in the house you will need to wash or throw out all pets bedding and vacuum all carpets. Treat the animal as well. You may need to fumigate the house. Your vet should be able to advise you and provide all the medications needed.

• Posted

Hello Marina

thank you for your explanation, very helpful!!

i will look into that.

bestregards

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.