Bulging vein

Posted , 9 users are following.

Can someone tell me if this is normal? Never had thisimage

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

There are several things this can be - the most common ones are linked often to the amount and type of sex, or the time your penis is erect and the force or pressure that is applied for masturbation. If this is the case for you ease up for a while and they will likely clear away.

The common condition is Penile Lymphocele - yours is very mild compared to most, if this is what it actually is ......

• Posted

So i shouldn't worry or do i need to see the Doc?

• Posted

See a doctor for peace of mind if you wish

I DO NOT DO MESSAGING - SORRY

it will likely clear in its own time, no forceful / rough sex or extended masturbation sessions. Abstain is best until it clears ...

• Posted

dosnt look abnormal looks like veins to me lymphoceles are quite large swellings an occur after sex/ masturbation normally u can feel a hard or squashy lump usually go away in a week if no further sexual activity but if u are concerned see a doctor

• Edited

update... looks worse today has anyone ever had anything like this? almost impossible to get into the doc for another few weeks

imageimageimage

• Posted

Bro, how are you?

hope everything is fine with you?

how's your condition?

i am also facing the same issue

did you went to doc?

• Posted

Bro, how are you?

hope everything is fine with you?

how's your condition?

i am also facing the same issue

did you went to doc?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.