bullies knocking confidence, help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

They make fun of my name (ask how was wonderland ect because my names alice), ask me stupid questions so they can laugh if a answer, but if I just ignore them they persist  to and say I'm moody and boring. It's hard to get away from they as they're in all my lessons. There's no point telling the teachers, there's nothing they can do to stop them. Also I don't want to seem weak, how can I prevent them from knocking my confidence even further. They make me feel so small

please help?!

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Sending some hugs, it might seem like there's no point telling your teacher's but you need to do so at least they are aware of what is going on. Also tell your parents and ask them to speak to your school and see if they can do anything to help. Keeping it to yourself will make it worse. Trust me I went through the same when I was younger and it does effect you after a while.

Hope this helps and you get it sorted soon x

• Posted

What a bunch of idiots...just keep saying to yourself...you are a better person than they are....Bullies are not nice people....Bullies CANT feel good about themselves.

Is there anyway to switch lessons?  Your right telling a teacher will probably not help but only make it worse.

I would start a notebook of all the stuff they are saying to you....and then honestly the only thing that will work is taking that notebook to the law.

It is a hard thing to do....but I would take it to the principal after a couple of weeks and have the principal and your parents call the law...it will stop!

• Posted

You need to really do it!

i watched Dr. Phil on this topic...people kill themselves because other people are jerks to them.....don't take this personally - IT IS THEIR PROBLEM.

Usually it is jealousy thing over looks or talent....do sell yourself short...Take a stand...by doing it with the law involved they absoultely will not be able to harm you or harass you any longer without serious consequences.

Society takes "bullying" very seriously...be strong and do this for yourself...behind the scenes...work with your parents and principal...if not comfortable with your parents...either work with principal and law or just law alone.

I'm routing for you!

• Posted

Try and get placed in the front in all your classes. It will diminish bullying during class. Get on some workout program or do one at home daily and make your body strong. As unfair as this is do your best not to be walking alonr by the bullies if they are in a group. join a club if possible or a sport. You can only change yourself and  definetly working out becoming physically stronger  will help you a lot. At hs age you feel this is your world but it is not its a drop of time the scope of your entire 80 plus years you will 

live. Its unfair but throughout time bullies have always existed. If you work out and get stronger it will change your confidence and mindset. If there is anyway you can join a aelf defense place or street fighting self defense group this would be great. They would go into the importance of other things you can do. Bullies will always exist and its is proven they are usually abused or bullied themselves. Happy people dont bully or hurt people. Telling on them will probably do nothing as most kids feel snitches get stitches kind of mentality. The only way to get through this is to make yourself physically stronger and wiser. It usually is useless to even talk to their parents. If the internet is involved you will need to stay off it or make a name they do not know if the need to be able to view whats going on in your school. Somehow believe this is a life lesson for you and now is the time to learn to handle bullies. Unfortunately they exist at every age and everywhere so be strong, be wise and keep youry head held high amd walk tall. They are not better then you. Do not ever think they are just because there might be a bunch of them, they are miserable people. Not one happy person would ever hurt or bully another person so know they are miserable as well. I bet they fight amougst themselves all the time. The last kind of bully is the ones who have poor grades and for some off reason find it funny. Know they are insecure and bullying makes them feel like they are above you or self important in a some unfortunate dysfunctional way. Your defense here is you. So make you the best you possible. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.