Bullying

Posted , 3 users are following.

My partner is hospital from a seizure. His mother sent messages saying I harmed and tried to kill him and caused a scene when I last visited and I was tricked by a friend who got his family to turn up instead and they called out you won't get in. I've wrote to the hospital explaining, asking if I can visit outside of the hours. If they don't agree what can I do?

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Im not a professional on this or anything and im sure someone who's well exprienced with this stuff will comment. If this was the situation for me I would respect the familys decision and wait until your friend gets out and he'll tell them what really happend.     

Just my opinion, sorry for the useless comment though, you probally knew this already but sorry for your friend, hope you and him will get together and talk again.

• Posted

It is a useless comment as he's not just a friend we were living together and are engaged, I saved his life and his family don't respect me why should I them, why should I go without seeing him? Or wait

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.