bump inside of vagina - please help!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I’m not sure what normal looks like but months ago I had pain during sex and I went to the doctor and she told me it was either a friction burn or herpes. I was tested for herpes and it was negative. I’d say it’s been about a year or close since I went but my boyfriend says the bump is getting smaller just slowly. Can anyone tell me what to do to help make the bump go away and can anyone tell me if everything else looks normal? If not, what doesn’t and what does it look like? I need all the advice I can get, please! Thanks! Also - does it look like I have cancer?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

you can try soaking in warm water...add a little epsom salt to it if you would like. that should help.

• Posted

Hi vball,

I'm not quite sure what you want us to comment on. Which bump/s are you referring to? Best to re-post the photo and circle the area/s in question.

I can only see the following features:

a. The labia look redder than the surrounding skin.

b. There are some fine white grainy bumps on the inner surface of the left labium which are just Fordyce spots (normal sebaceous glands).

c. There are a few finger-like projections of healthy-looking vaginal mucosa at the introitus (entrance).

Rgds,

Adhari.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.