Bump on breast, probably nothing but never had it before

Posted , 7 users are following.

i have this random bump near my nipple ive never had before?

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

I had something similar but ON my nipple. It ended up being full of pus and once the pus was out it did go away. Wish I had more insight for you but if it's not similar to that, like a clogged pore, you should play it safe and get it checked out.

• Posted

thank you, it doesnt have pus but maybe it will soon?

• Posted

Jenna, please do go to your doctor. Its essential not to ignore any strange symptoms on your breast. Dont wait any longer.

• Posted

my mom said its normal to get those bumps and not to go to the doctors, shes a nurse but i dont know she says shes sure its nothing

• Posted

did you ever went to check it out? I do have one and was wondering if I should be scared?

• Posted

hi there a few weeks ago i got a blackhead on my breast close to my nipple,then i decided to press it out it wasn't painful or anything then last week it started swelling and its so painful i cant even lay on the side were the pain is,im so scared mom told me to go to doc im not sure if i should or shouldn't i am just so scared for what it may be

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.