Bump on foreskin for years now.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Ive had this singular clearish-white spot on the back of my foreskin for over 5 yrs now. It hasnt grown, caused discomfort, spread, etc. Its just there. I am in fact still 19 and a virgin and was recently interested in getting into sexual activity with my gf and was wondering if this was just something abnormal or just the way my body is Is it a cyst, enlarged fordyce spot, gland, something worse? Please helpimageimage

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Hey Buddy

Why have you not had it checked before now. I have not seen anything like that it just looks like a water blister. You said that you have had it for 5 years no change. If I were you I would see a doctor.

If you and your girlfriend still want to have sex just ware a condom. You have to be safe. You can still do touching and floor play. But it help to be safe.

Get your self to a doctor and make sure you find out what it is. Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.